4 in 1 Transmux Modulator, including ASI & DVB-S/S2 receiver, Multiplexer,
QAM Modulator and RF up converter functions.
Meet DVB-S/MPEG-2 broadcasting.
Dual ASI receiver.
- Automatic incoming bit rate detection
- Automatic packet detection (188/204)
- Supports continuous and burst packet mode
Dual DVB-S receiver (optional DVB-S2).
- Supports up to 5MHz frequency drift search
- Supports wide range of symbol rate drift search
- Supports C band and Ku band
- PID filtering/edit / Delete/mapping available
- PCR correction( high precision ) available
- Supports automatic PID assignment/mapping
- User-friendly front panel interface to setup the multiplexer
- Supports network monitoring and remote control
- EIT time adjustment according to local time zone
- Supports Network Information Table (NIT) injector
- Service/service provider name can be edited
- Supports 32/64/128/256 QAM constellation
- Supports ITU-T J.83A and B modes
- Flexible interleaver depth control in ITU-T J.83B mode
- Various IF frequency support
- High MER and low bit error rate
RF up converter.
- 47~862MHz output frequency agility
- 60 dBmV output level with Hybrid module IC
- Optional RF output by channel/frequency step (each 250 kHz)
- Low out-of-band noise and high VSB attenuation
- Double PLL synthesized channel control